Tulip and Lilly requests you the account holder or user to notify us immediately or on receipt of any discontent regarding your Tulip and Lilly purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, due to a defect, incorrect product choice or other reason, you may return it to Tulip and Lilly within 30 days of delivery, by the same shipping method which the parcel was received, in their original state, including all labels and packaging. You can either receive a refund or have the product replaced.
This policy forms part of the Tulip and Lilly Terms and Conditions and words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this policy unless the context indicates otherwise.
Return of products
In general, you can return a product to us provided that:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed under “Products not eligible for return”; and
- you return the product within 30 days’ delivery to you.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price. Refunds should be processed within 10 business days of the returned items having been cleared by our quality control team.
If you are returning a sale item, you will be refunded the reduced price. If you are returning an item for which you paid the full amount but which is now on sale, you will be refunded the actual rand value paid.
We are entitled to refuse a return if the product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects. A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
Once we have inspected the defective product and validated your return, we will either refund you with the purchase price or replace the product (depending on stock availability). Refunds should be processed within 10 business days of the returned items having been cleared by our quality control team.
Products not eligible for returns
The following products are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit:
- electronic gift vouchers; and
- products which have been personalised for you or made to your specifications, unless defective.
Incorrect/damaged products on delivery
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the website (or if it is missing any accessories), please notify us on email@example.com. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will deliver the correct product to you (depending on stock availability) or refund you with the purchase price of the product, within 10 working days of the return.
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery, please notify us of such delivery by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will replace the product (depending on stock availability) or refund you with the purchase price of the product, within 10 working days of the return.
Handling charges and courier charges for products returned and/or replacements may be charged at the discretion of Tulip and Lilly.
If you return a product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories that were sold with that product, we are entitled (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and only to refund you in respect of the returned item.