Place of Delivery:
- As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- On inputting your address during checkout, the site will indicate to you whether your postal code qualifies for door-to-door.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will attempt to deliver for the second time, if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to us. If the account holder still wants delivery of same goods, the account holder will be liable for the delivery/courier charges. If the goods are no longer wanted, the account holder or user will be liable for the handling fees and/or courier fees at the discretion of Tulip and Lilly.
- Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.
Delivery time and delays:
- Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa for door-to-door is 5 working days.
- Should you be shipping outside of South Africa, confirmation of delivery times will be communicated on a case by case basis.
- All deliveries will take place during business hours (i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays). Please take the above into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (ECT Act) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified above.
- A door-to-door delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for either by the customer or by an individual on the customer’s behalf at the specified delivery address.
- It is your responsibility, as buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the gift (when applicable) inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and makes known any justifiable complaints. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged.
- Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of Tulip and Lilly by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tulip and Lilly cannot be held liable and assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses supplied by the account holder or for any delays caused by the courier.
- If the depot and/or the parcel tracking system provides no indication of the parcels’ location, please contact us on email@example.com.
- If the parcel is traced, it will be sent to the specified delivery address.
- Should the parcel be declared lost, Tulip and Lilly will notify you and reimburse you for the lost parcel (to the amount of the product purchase price and any delivery fee incurred by the account holder).
- Tulip and Lilly cannot be held liable for missing, lost or damaged parcels in transit.
- For orders of R600 or more, Tulip and Lilly delivers door-to-door free of charge within South Africa.
- For orders under R600, Tulip and Lilly charges a non-refundable R45 fee for door-to-door delivery in the Cape Town Area and a non-refundable R75 fee for delivery to the rest of South Africa.
- Tulip and Lilly does not delivery to PO Box addresses.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, Tulip and Lilly will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. Tulip and Lilly will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
- We currently do not have an option available for international delivery via our cart on our site. Should you wish to ship any of our products’ internationally, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a tailored international shipping quote. Please note that international shipping will be at the sole discretion of Tulip and Lilly.